Friday, July 10, 2009

Life is a Highway

or maybe rollercoaster is more like it. Been a lot of ups and downs lately, though most of them are contained within my own head as usual. Thinking I may have to up the meds again.

I have absolutely no patience left for my boss. My most productive hours right now occur not because of the leadership I report to, but rather in spite of it. He seems to have some type of personal vendetta against his boss, which I don't really understand. My boss's boss (this is touch without spelling out to the world who I'm irritated with) seems like a good enough person. He has rewarded my efforts with honest praise and opportunities for new projects and challenges. I don't understand the issues that exist between these two, but I am caught squarely in the middle of it. And frankly, I've just had enough.

There is also the ongoing saga of my wife and her funemployment. We have limped through a year of it, but one way or another it is coming to an end soon. We are both pursuing avenues that we haven't really gone down before. So something will work out.

No comments: