Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm a man I swear.

My name is Jamie, fairly non-gender specific, I admit.

I shave my legs which doesn't help my case. But I'm a bike racer, and don't give much thought to those who judge me for smooth legs.

I get mail addressed to Ms. Jamie Mack, which is understandable but still annoying.

I get telemarketer calls looking for Ms. Jamie Mack. I hang up on those who don't correct themselves after hearing my voice.

I currently off from work for a few weeks to take care of the new baby. Which, I have to admit, is much tougher than I expected it to be.

And today I spent 45 minutes walking around an arts and crafts chains store. I was trying to buy things for my wife's class I swear.

But add all these things up and I begin to wander when the men in jeans and t-shirts with the sleeves cut off are going to show up to revoke my man card.

I swear if it wasn't for the testosterone injection of watching Ax Men and Dangerous Catch, I'd hand it over.

No comments: