Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stress

Stress is a good motivator to do a lot of things. Never thought starting a blog would be one of those things, but hey, you never can be sure where things are headed. That's part of the fun for most people, but to me it's just another reason to consider professional help.

I guess I've gotten to the point that I need somewhere to vent all my anxieties. I mean, my pregnant wife can only be expected to deal with so much, right? So here it is. I'm a worrier. And I don't mean a little concern over the impending recession or who (hopefully) will be pulling us out come Jan. 20. I mean idiotic, mostly created in my head worrying over things that haven't happened, won't happen or that wouldn't even occur to most people.

I said I had issues. Consider yourself warned.

I'm not sure how often I'll be on here, or how long I'll stick with this, but not knowing is part of the fun right?

No comments: