Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh My

It's been a few days of "Oh, my" moments. As is "Oh, my" I've put on five pounds in two weeks. Guess two weeks off the bike will do that. Have to get back on the trainer. Especially with my father coming down this week.

And "Oh, my" that's a lot of vomit that just came out of my child. Vomit isn't the right word here. Neither is spit-up. This wasn't a little ladylike urp onto the bib. She puked. I was holding her and I needed a shower, it was that bad. Impressive really, just another demonstration on her part as to who is really running this show right now. Parent's may think they are in charge, but rlly we're all just delusional from lack of sleep. The kids are running the show and the sooner you admit that, to noone other than yourself obviously, the happier you will be.

And "oh, my", I haven't started Christmas shopping for my wife yet. I mean we are trying to downsize, but that's a little stupid. At least most of the presents are easy to get, based more on sentimentality and an idea that rarity and difficulty to get.

And I have a couple of days till Christmas. Still more time to procrastinate.

No comments: