Saturday, March 15, 2008

Active Relaxation

Apparently I'm no longer able to sit and just do nothing. And I have to be doing at least two things at once. If I'm watching TV, I've got the laptop out playing games or looking at other blogs for inspiration. (There are a lot of cool people out there, I can only hope to become one.) I think I'm driving my wife nuts. Not only am I always doing something, but I'm doing so much more housework than normal it's starting to worry her.

And at the same time I feel like I don't have time to get the things that I want to do done. Life with two kids is wonderful, but complicated. Hopefully things will get a little more routine after the wife is healed from the surgery and the newest little one starts to settle into a routine.

But that's probably just wishful thinking. It will always be a little hectic around here. But that's OK, at least it's keeping the anxiety at bay for now.

At the same time I have a beautiful cross frame in the basement that I've only managed to unpack.

No comments: