Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Driving Myself Insane

That's apparently what I have chosen to devote this week too. Absolutely, unequivocally, freekin insane. Over nothing. Take the smallest possibility of something, and blow it up into something greater than it could ever be and you have where I get myself. Even the true consequences of what I can imagine are not worthy of the anxieties and energies that I devote to mere possibilities.

I'm driving myself nuts. And I'm doing my best to drag those around me down with me.

My mother is the only person that I know of that worries about things on the level that I do. And when I told her my latest worries, she laughed at me. That's the point that I began to feel better. Because when other anxious people start making fun of you, you've crossed the line of reality into the area where you're just fishing for attention.

No comments: