Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quiet Week

Relatively anyway. Busy at work, but getting through. Still feel odd to be taking four weeks off to hang out at home. I'm not sure how I am going to do here. I've had the benefit of handing the kid over to my wife if she got to be difficult. Although I've tried not to do that lately. Still weird to think about all that time off. Hopefully she'll enjoy some time in the jog stroller so I can keep the fitness up.

Racing again. Two races in one year that don;t include swimming or tearing through the woods at 3 am. Should be fun, part of the Wilmington Grand Prix so there may actually be spectators. Lots of people treated to the site of my not as thin as I'd like to be, definitely not as fast as I could be ass flying through the streets of Wilmington. Should be a treat for all.

No comments: