Tuesday, April 22, 2008

E-Bay Love, E-Bay Hate

I have a love-hate relationship with E-bay. I love that I can find a Ringle Mojo Cable hanger years after they have been made. Cause it will look great on the new cross bike. I hate that I'm apparently the family merchant. I've got a set of Rolf wheels that I need to ship out. And a Cannondale, that's been ridden within an inch of its life that's on there now. Good Luck if you've been looking for just that.

Really I'm just sucking up cause I think once this stuff is sold off, I'll be the proud owner of a brand spankin' new Ultegra SL groupset and a nice set of Ksryium wheels. So I really don;at have much room to complain.

Cause I love that no matter what you're selling, someone is buying. I have a friend that sold on broken I-pod. Who's buying this stuff?

But mostly, I hate that 30 seconds before any auction ends, 12 people will suddenly appear and bid. Find something you want, be a man. Bid and take the risk. That's the whole point.

No comments: